We serve exclusively scientific purposes and are not profit-oriented. We aim at research, further education, information as well as teaching in the field of global health law. On February 23, 2021, Dr. Silvia Behrendt founded our NGO to have an repesentative in Global Health Law that is committed to challenge unquestioned narratives.
1. collection, documentation, production and dissemination of professionally relevant materials, including the results of its own activities;
2. issuing publications and statements;
3. information and public relations work;
4. information, training and research events, workshops, lectures and other target-relevant events or meetings;
5. establishment of contacts and memberships with societies, associations and bodies, including international organizations, of the same or similar interest. Affiliation of such societies and associations is possible.
6. to maintain contacts as well as cooperation with and membership in institutions at home and abroad, whose activities are related to the purpose of the Association. The affiliation of such societies and associations is possible;
7. participation in international initiatives and networks;
8. participation and implementation of (EU) projects.
9. the preparation and provision of information and the communication of the latest scientific findings, also of an interdisciplinary nature.
Founder & Director
Dr. Behrendt’s research focus is to bring responsibility and accountability back to decisions of public health in the national and international settings, through legal analysis and legislative proposals for the benefit of the human person.